Per Diem RN
Comfort Keepers is Now Hiring Per Diem RNs
Home Health Registered Nurse assesses the needs of clients for home care assistance. Delivers care to clients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. The RN effectively interacts and provides information on health maintenance and disease prevention, and provides case management with clients, significant others and other health members while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Supervise caregiver in the home, delegate tasks to caregiver, medical assessment including vital signs & medication list review.
Private Duty RN will provide nursing skills to individual clients in their homes.
- Assesses the physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and environmental status of assigned clients in a systematic and continuous manner to provide required client services
- Provides nursing services in accordance with the plan of care and utilizing the nursing process
- Coordinates and integrates services being provided to the client by all disciplines
- Initiates and revises client care plan for the caregivers based on client’s needs and supervises the care provided by the caregivers as applicable
- Provides those services requiring skills using the nursing process
- Administers medications according to company policy
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (RN)
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation